Welcome to the Business Studies Blog (a grown up resource)


Hi guys,

Welcome to your Business Studies blog. I thought we'd go all grown up with the way we connect and collaborate throughout your studies for the next two years.

I have decided to create this resource so that you are always able to keep up with your studies, even if you aren't able to attend class in person, for whatever reason.


Distinct Groups

There will be two distinct groups, one for those following the BTEC course, (current year 10's), and another for those following the GCSE course, (current year 9's.)

I will add links to all of the following in the blog:
  • presentations 
  • task sheets
  • exemplar work
  • research links and information
  • current grade info
Hopefully, all of the above will also be available in your share point area which you can access via your school email login. I have created a couple of getting started videos for those of you that aren't regular users of the school online systems.

I realise that this will take a bit of getting used to but once you do it will make life a lot simpler for all of us.

One way I see this having a big impact is the ability to have conversations about various aspects of the course which will benefit all of you, and me, in the way I can tailor the course to your requirements. After all you are my customers and if you enjoy the course you will recommend it to others, and as you will all find out, personal recommendation is the best marketing for any business.

If you weren't aware we have a school YouTube channel, you can find it here 


Link to Meole Brace YouTube Channel


I have created a play list dedicated to Business Studies, ( I suggest that you subscribe to get notified when I add new content.)

I you need to contact me you can click this great picture of me at a networking event for my marketing business 😉


As I said at the beginning this is your blog not mine, so if there is anything you want me to add, drop me a line or come and see me. I have no objections to individuals adding posts; just write them up and send them to me for reviewing and publishing. It would be nice to have a variety of publishers with different viewpoints. I find the art of business fascinating and I hope you will too.

Just a word of warning, anyone abusing this resource will face sanctions! That said I hope you all get a lot of benefit from it and contribute in the correct way for the good of the group.

That's all for now.

Mr C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Enterprise 2018/19

Young Enterprise Celebration Dinner (Update)

Young Enterprise Celebration Dinner